Diwali is around the corner and we are all finding ways and tips to take care of our hair and skin so they can look their best on Diwali day. So here I am sharing with you my a 2 ingredient hair mask that does wonder to your hair.
This hair mask is very easy to make and ingredients are from your very own kitchen. This hair mask is a mixture of curd and lemon juice. Yes, these very common items from your kitchen. Yogurt is a rich ingredient that is used from ancient times in hair and skin care. Also, see how helpful is yogurt and lemon for hair.
Benefits of Yogurt:
- Yogurt acts as a natural conditioner for hair.
- It makes hair super duper soft and also tames frizziness.
- Yogurt works towards reducing itchiness and dryness of scalp that may be caused by pollution outside.
- It is also good for dandruff prone scalp.
Benefits of Lemon:
- Lemon juice contains citric acid that treats dandruff.
- It gives shine to the hair when diluted with water and used as the last rinse.
- Its anti-fungal properties help maintain scalp health.
- Yogurt, 1/2 cup
- Half lemon juice
- Spoon, to mix
- First, in a bowl, take half cup yogurt and add in half lemon juice.
- Using a spoon, mix both the ingredients well.
- Now apply this mask to your scalp and full hair length. Make sure you have covered your hair completely with the mask.
- Now wash your hair as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
- Let your hair air dry and get ready to see your fingers around your hair.
Try this hair mask and tell me how it worked on your hair. Also, you can upload a picture on your social media and tag me @belleindiana and also use #2ungredientmask.