Hey, guys, Welcome to diwali series blog posts. Today, let’s do some crafting work. Diwali is all about lighting your home. For this, you don’t need to buy any fancy piece of lighting. You can make one for yourself. We are going to make DIY pista shell candleholder. Pista shells are what we are going to use for this candle holder.
It is very easy to make and looks cool and also gives Indian touch to the decor. This is good for that budget lighting as well. They look beautiful and colorful. You can place them anywhere as a decor and light your home. Let’s start with the process.
DIY Pista Shell Candle Holder:
- Pista shells, cleaned
- Hot glue gun
- Spray paint or acrylic paint
- Get your pista shells cleaned from anything that is stick to it. This will make them look more beautiful.
- Take a CD that is no more in use. First, measure your candle that you will place in this holder.
- Leave that space and start placing hot glue on cd and stick pista shells to it.
- Do this to cover the whole of the cd. Now if you are going to use spray paint, spray the candle holder from the top and backward. Do twice for a better coverage. You can also spray paint it once.
- If you are going to use acrylic colors, then color the whole holder in one color. If you want to color in different colors, then stick one line and color it. This will make sure the shells are well covered.
- And that’s it!!! Your very own Pista Shell candle holder is ready to be decorated at your home.
Please comment below if you liked this pista shell candle holder and also want me to do more of DIY kind of posts.
Love Belle Indiana xoxo