Body heat is an issue most of us deal with. Increase in body heat is not good for health. Body heat can also be the base for many health issues. Know some simple steps with which you can maintain and reduce body heat.
How does body heat increase?
Body heat can increase due to numerous factors. If not maintained properly, would result in an increase of heat. There are other factors such as environmental factors and also food that we take in. Over exposure to the sun, hot and humid weather can also be the reason for the increase in body heat.
What happens when body heat increases?
When something changes from its original form, it shows symptoms. The same way when body heat increases, our body tells us through symptoms. Some symptoms are
- stomach ulcers
- heat cramps
- burning sensation in eyes
- Acidity etc.
Through some way or other, our body tells us that heat in our body has increased. So we need to work towards maintaining it.There are some easy diy’s that can be done at home to reduce heat. Don’t worry because items needed are all available at home easily.
How to reduce and maintain body heat?
With some practical tips, it is possible to control the increased body heat.
- Soak yourself in cold water, this will, in turn, reduce body temperature.
- Use sandalwood and rose water on your body to lessen the temperature.
- Having cool water frequently will also help in reducing heat by removing toxins.
- Indian Gooseberry/Amla has also cooling properties.
Foods that reduces body heat:
Intake of coconut water will help to regulate body heat. Coconut water hydrates the body with electrolytes present in it. It contains 95% water. Also have juicy fruits like watermelon, muskmelon. They are full of water and a good option to regulate body heat. Buttermilk is also one good option. I personally have raw milk mixed with water and kalakand. It helps in reducing body heat and get my body back normal. Cardamon is also powerful remedy to reduce body heat.
Some simple steps to reduce body heat:
- Always have lots of water intake. This will regulate body heat and help maintain it.
- Avoid spicy food because it tends to increase the heat.
- Avoid any food intake which is known to increase heat in body like papaya
- Drink Anise or Saunf water. It is meant to give cooling to your body.
- Soak a small piece of jaggery in water. Drink this water first thing in the morning.